- Propane is an excellent cost effective source of home heating fuel. All Manufacturers offer Propane Conversion Kits for their Natural Gas Furnaces.
- Call Tom Durbin AC & Mechanical for the Right Propane Conversion furnace for your home.
- Propane Furnaces are used primarily in rural areas or in locations where other energy sources are not provided.
- A Propane Furnace can heat air up to 25 degrees warmer like Natural Gas That makes Propane a more cost efficient fuel for home heating.
- Look at this Cost Comparison Chart provided by the Department of Energy Cost Comparison Chart – Based on a Five Year Average (2003 to 2008)
Energy Source Average Retail Price Cost Per Million BTU’s of Heat
Electricity $ .096 per kilowatt hour $28.22
Propane $ 1.66 per gallon $18.21
Heating Oil $ 1.98 per gallon $14.29
Natural gas $11.97 per thousand cubic feet $11.62