Each year in America, more than 150 people die from accidental non-fire related carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning associated with consumer products. These products include faulty, improperly-used or incorrectly-vented fuel-burning appliances such as furnaces, stoves, water heaters and fireplaces. (Source: Consumer Product Safety Commission)

Dangers of Carbon Monoxide

It is still all about maintenance. If you are not going to do maintenance at least go to home depot or  lowe’s and get a carbon monoxide detector. Or call us, we will get you one and install it for you. After seeing this I am happy with the trade i chose.  One family in Dallas is safer tonight.!!!

My tech’s can be proud today

Shell type . Two more family safer today.!!!! People 1500 parts per million will put you to sleep  permanently. Does not matter what ac company you use ,get you system check out. Please. Good job boys.

4 + 13 =